How to make watermark in paint shop pro
1. File - new image - 300x300
2. Fill with white
3. Backgroundcolor black, and close foregroundcolor
4. Text-tool, create as vector, write your text
5. Layers- convert to raster layer
6. Effects - 3D effect - drop shadow, black, 1-1-90-50
7. Do you want a figur, find one in preset shape. If not, go to step 10.
Foregroundcolor black, backgroundcolor white, make your figure.
8. Layers- convert to raster layer
9. Effects - 3D effect - drop shadow - black,1-1-90-50
10. Crop tool - crop as much as possible round your name and figur.
11. Layers - merge - merge visible
12. Effect - texture effect - emboss
13. File - export - picture tube
Give your tube a name, and click ok.
To use your tube, find your picture,
layers - new raster layer,
picture tube tool,
find your tube
click on your image,
double click on the layer with your tube,
and set blend mode to soft light,
layers - merge - merge all